Things to know:
– In 2016, Ledger created the world’s most popular hardware wallet to store your private keys and secure your digital assets: the Ledger Nano S.
– Five years later, the Nano S has fulfilled its goal to secure the digital assets of millions of users. But the reality is, the world of crypto has changed and our users demand more from us.
– , bringing with it everything you love about the Nano S alongside new online casinos nj features.
– The is the must-have device to smoothly and securely explore DeFi, NFTs and Web3. Its bigger screen enables a better user experience. Its increased memory capacity allows the installation of +100 apps to freely explore the crypto galaxy. Just like the Ledger Nano S, the Nano S Plus is compatible with Desktop and Android Mobile with an USB cable.
Ledger Nano S: the world’s most popular hardware wallet
A secure hardware wallet is non-negotiable when venturing into Web3. When it comes to security and trust, the Ledger Nano S is a world-leading device. It runs on Ledger’s own operating system, BOLOS, with a secure element chip. It keeps your private keys offline to secure your digital assets. The Nano S is secure-by-design.
The Ledger Nano S, launched in 2016, is now the world’s most popular hardware wallet enabling top-notch security and full ownership of your crypto. At the time of writing, Ledger has sold more than 3 million Nano S devices around the world.
Hello Ledger Nano S Plus
When we created the Ledger Nano S, most users thought about Ledger as a trusted safe. As our industry evolved, Ledger became a Web3 platform with the introduction of Ledger Live*, our all-in-one digital asset management app. Pairing your hardware wallet with Ledger Live allows you to manage your crypto and NFTs with your private keys safely stored in your hardware wallet.
We are proud that 5 years later, the Nano S has fulfilled its goal to secure the assets of millions of users. But the reality is, the crypto world has changed and our users demand more from us. We have worked over the last year to develop the next iteration of our Ledger Nano line, to service our users for the years to come.
The Ledger Nano S Plus comes with everything you love about the Nano S, including full security for your digital assets and a capacity for developers to test their app directly on the device.
It also comes with new online casinos nj features, including:
- A smoother user experience: the large screen makes it easy to navigate and make transactions.
- More memory: you can have over +100 apps installed simultaneously and manage over 5,500 digital assets.
The is the must-have device to secure your crypto & NFTs and smoothly enter the world of DeFi and Web3. Just like the Ledger Nano S, the Nano S Plus is compatible with Desktop and Android Mobile with an USB cable.
Pascal Gauthier, Chairman & CEO at Ledger, says: “The Ledger Nano S Plus is a Nano S on steroids. It provides you with more space to freely enjoy the ever-expanding world of DeFi and NFTs. We keep improving our world-leading hardware devices to allow you to securely explore the Web3 ecosystem.”
Watch Pascal Gauthier, CEO & Chairman at Ledger, and Ian Rogers, Chief Experience Officer at Ledger, speak about the Ledger Nano S Plus during the Ledger Op3n Conference:
But the Ledger Nano S Plus is now in stock for everybody. Without any limit.
The next phase in our hardware journey
Initially, the use case for Ledger devices was simple: send your crypto to your Ledger wallet, and keep it offline. But we also want the security of a hardware wallet right alongside convenience when managing digital assets. Whether you buy, sell, swap, grow your digital assets, display an or play a blockchain game, you don’t have to sacrifice either convenience or security. That is why the Nano S Plus makes absolute sense.
Visit the Ledger Live Apps Catalog in the Ledger Live Discover section to find our growing list of Web3 apps. And stay tuned, because more surprises are coming soon.
*Disclaimer: Buy, Swap, lend, and other crypto transaction services are provided by third-party partners. Ledger provides no advice or recommendations on use of these third-party services.